- Published: 28 May 2013
Membership of IHRIM brings many benefits in the form of professional support and sharing of experience and knowledge.
Primarily, membership of the Institute means being part of an internationally recognised professional organisation. IHRIM's association with other organisations such as AMSPAR, IHFIMA, UKCHIP, BCSASSIST, RMS and BSMSA gives members the opportunity to be proactive with regard to legislative changes, developments and compliance within their organisation through networking opportunities.
To join you will need to download our application form. If joining online, you will still have to complete our standing order form and return it to the IHRIM office. Your membership level and fees will be determined and advised by IHRIM.
Applicable from January 2015
|Overseas as above + £18.00 postage|
Commercial Affiliate - £152.00 plus VAT £182.40
Corporate Affiliate(NHS Trusts) - £600.00 plus VAT £720.00
This package is for 10 members and includes:
- 10 copies of each issue of the e-Journal for the year per organisation
- 10 x access to the members' area of the web site
- 10 x members' reduced charges for events
- Subscriptions can be paid in 12 monthly installments if paid by standing order
- If paying subscriptions by Standing Order there is a £5 discount per annum